The opto 5 x 8A DMX Dimmers are 16bit constant voltage PWM dimmers designed for use in any environment requiring DMX control of LEDs and LED tape.
Whilst the 5 x 8A DMX Dimmers are designed and tested to operate best with any of the optoLED series of LED tape they will also work with most other constant voltage LED tapes on the market.
Each of the five outputs can control up to 8A of LED tape giving the unit a total of a massive 40A.
Smooth dimming is achieved by constant voltage pwm dimming at either 8bit or 16bit giving smooth and consistent fades all the way through the dimmer curve.
The 5 x 8A DMX Dimmers come RDM capable and have a standalone mode to make testing and problem solving either locally or remotely a breeze.
User Control Features:
- DMX starting Address
- Channel Quantity Mode 1-5 (choose how many outputs are controlled by each dmx address slot)
- PWM Resolution 8bit/16bit
- Output Frequency 30kHZ-500HZ
- 99 Dimmer Curves
- Standalone and Show Run mode
- Input Voltage 12-24V
- DMX Connection: 5-Pin XLR, RJ45, Screw Terminals
- RDM Capable
- CE, FCC, RoHS Compliance
- Weight: 390 g
- Dimensions: 73mm W x 165mm L x 38mm H
*The unit requires a separate power supply with an input voltage of 12-24VDC. The maximum current load per channel is 8A with a maximum output of 40A per unit.