The OPTO 12 x 5A DMX Dimmer is a 12 output, 16-bit, constant voltage PWM dimmer, designed for use in any environment requiring DMX control of LEDs and LED tape.
Whilst the dimmers are designed and tested to operate best with any of the optoLED series of LED tape, they will also work with most other constant voltage LED tapes on the market.
Each of the twelve outputs can control up to 5A of LED tape giving the unit a total output capacity of 60A.
Smooth dimming is achieved by constant voltage PWM dimming at either 8bit or 16bit, giving smooth and consistent fades all the way through the dimmer curve.
The dimmers are RDM compatible and have a standalone mode to make testing and problem solving either locally or remotely a breeze. Standalone mode can also be used to set a static ‘look’ that is activated on power up, for operation without a lighting console!
User controllable features:
- DMX start address
- Channel quantity mode – 1 or 12 (choose how many outputs are controlled by each control channel)
- PWM resolution – 8bit /16bit
- Output frequency – 30kHZ-500HZ
- Gamma (dimming response) curve adjustment
- DMX control or standalone modes
- Input voltage -12-24V
- DMX input – 5-pin XLR / RJ45 / pluggable terminal block
- RDM compatible
- CE, FCC, RoHS Compliance
- Weight – 570g
- Dimensions – 165mm W x 100mm L x 38mm H
* The unit requires a separate power supply with an output voltage of 12-24VDC. The maximum load per channel is 5A, with a maximum combined output of 60A per unit.